Friday, July 3, 2015

Great Titles For All Tastes

It is going to be HOT up here in the Pacific Northwest. For me, I will be driving kids to swim practice, the dance studio and to the stables. If I'm not there, I will be hunkered down inside the house with the AC going. That doesn't stop me from breaking out a few books.

So, if you are into tame romances, check out Nikki Poppen. Interested in thought provoking stories about race relations, Jean Love Cush has done a great job capturing this message. Want great relationship stories, check out Helen Lacey or Nancy Holland. If medical romances and your fill of Dr. McDreamy, check out Amy Ruttan. If historical is what you want, Ann Lethbridge is your choice.  If you are looking to escape to exotic locations for some romantic suspense, check out Ryshia Kennie! If you want the HOT and SIZZLING steam then Bronwyn Scott is your choice. And yes, if you just want some poetry, I threw in my book. Regardless...

Here is what to do (or read) over the 4th of July weekend.


      


       







     


   


  ENJOY THE READING OF THESE TITLES AND ALL OF THE OTHER BOOKS BY THE GREYHAUS AUTHORS!

No comments:

Post a Comment